• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem p33 final!!

Reaction score
The best possible info i can give u guys is that there is NO titration in the paper tomorrow!!!
there is a question regarding the heat of reaction..two salts SODIUM SULPHATE AND SODIUM CARBONATE will be provided, we will hv to find out the change in temp, there will b a question regarding the enthalpy change of the reaction!!
another question will be about the identification of anions and cations!!
5salts, CuSO4, MnSO4, CoCl, NH4Cl will be provided..
cations are Cu, Mn, NH4
anions are SO4 and Cl

This is all the information i got.. It is strongly recommended that u perform the practical.. There is always a possibility that the reagents or the conc. of solutions are changed before the examination!!!

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE..!!! :)

Reaction score
Are you sure about all this? I have my paper in 8hours. =P
And no titration??? Is that even possible? I thought all papers had atleast one question involving titration.

Reaction score
hy m lukin for this arabian girl out here..any body if has an idea or if that girl is reading this plzz contact me thanxx!!

Reaction score
WOW!! i had the most closest guesses except one anion .i.e. Cl :(
had a nice practical.. :)

Reaction score
wow...seriously this was a great guess. But it didnt help me in the practical. mine went horrible! I ran out of time.

Reaction score
Aww thats ironic.. u knew most of the things still u were unable to complete the paper..
anyhow,
all the best for the upcoming surprises..!! :)