• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem p33 grade thresholds? My paper went terribly :'(

Reaction score
hmm..u got too....In my case,I got faulty buirrette,faulty pipette,even bad,contaminated distilled water,everything bad...!!I informed the invigilator time to time about the faulty stuffs and whenever they replaced anything they took literally"ages"to replace the materials..they don't give extra time for their own fault!!cuz I asked one invigilator guy whether I will be given extra time for THEIR delay or not...during examination he says "yes" and at the end when no one gives me extra time..he says nothing!! in fact, he SIMPLY LIES ON MY FACE that he didn't say anything before whereas he had replaced my apparatus by his own hand!!...my exam went terribly bad and simply because of deteriorated environment of CIE...this is an international examination and we are buying their service...they should maintain quality...not only on apparatus but on hiring some (least!!)educated invigilators...
PS:not all the invigilators are bad but there are ppl who don't deserve to be here...sad but true..

Reaction score
totally doomed hope so gt should be around 25 or less and i also pray for gt lesser then 25. paper did not complete in time and faulty equipment with faulty solutions..:mad:

Reaction score
i didnt get fa4...got 2 fa7.......lol...and my centre was jinnah medical...apparatus was excellent..but very little working space and no ventilation system...the titration was so lengthy....

Reaction score
This practical literally went shit. I dont know what was fault in my apparatus or chemical :/ did the first titration nicelyy got 24.90 cm3 for the 2nd Titration my methyl orange faded away as soon as dropped it into the beaker with the acid :/ and tried this 5 times repeating from scratch still the same thing happened in the end copied the answers of the person beside me and 25.20 and in the end it turned out that half the students in the lab had 23-25 mean for the 2nd titration and for the same 2nd titration the other half had 16-19. Im screwed btw there is the system of ECF( error carried forward ) right + i did put the values in right order although one is horribly in accurate :/

Reaction score
i didnt get fa4...got 2 fa7.......lol...and my centre was jinnah medical...apparatus was excellent..but very little working space and no ventilation system...the titration was so lengthy....
hey mine was also jinnah,, in groub B, but they didnt gave us extra time even though they gave me check list after qp,, any how I pray that GT remains low
Ameen...

Reaction score
i screwed up pretty bad to didnt have tym and titration was pretty messed up 4 poor me:cry: im soooooooooooooo done

Reaction score
GT would be around 28. It was a lengthy paper. First question was long but the calculations were simple.

Reaction score
Guys I am writing a report directly on the empty spaces of my answer sheet on my upcoming chem p34 is this kind of b****mentioned above happens to me (faulty chemicals and equipment).
What do you guys think?

Please refrain from using bad language. Admin XPC.

Reaction score
Bulltyro, I don't think that'd be appropriate. You get a separate sheet for that from the invigilators .. I heard so.

Anyways, did anything predicted yesterday come at all ??