• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem p33 grade thresholds? My paper went terribly :'(

Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't know you were giving some AS exams this session. :eek:

I didn't give the paper but from what I'm hearing the GT will probably be low.. maybe 25 or something? I hope P34 isn't as hard..

Lol! I'm giving my whole A'levels at the same time. And it wasn't the hardest paper you can encounter. There have been harder practicals in the past but the grade threshold hasn't fallen to 25 yet. The paper was only length. Some people left a few marks at the end just because of time and not because it was difficult.

Reaction score
v had ours in school and it was pretty good 4 us facilities + good quality chemicals and equipment were given + d invigilators were superb friendly and caring wow its pretty surprising dat loadz of u guys got crappy stuff
sorry :(
same was the situation with us !

Reaction score
i really, REALLY wanna complain. U know what they did with us?? my group was B and my reporting time was 9:45 but my practical was to start at 12. so everyone in my group reported at around this time but then we were told we've been put in Group C. Till then we were all practically locked up in a small stuffy room, WITHOUT ELECTRICITY:/ and my pathetic practical started at almost 4 and ended at 6 in the evening! I've never even heard about any CIE exam going on so late.
If u know where we can complain directly, please DO tell me.

girl?? are u from Hyderabad???

Reaction score
being a batch 2 student was a very bad experience
first wait for four hours, packed up in a room!
and then when you go to the lab, everything is messed up (i think my distilled water was mixed with chemicals, plus the droppers were not washed well aur pta nhi kia kia), and plus i dint know we wont have enough space to perform the experiment! my second reading was very very small! i left calculations of moles thou i knew them!pffttt

Reaction score
Ahh reading all this makes me feel like I'm not the only one who screwed up really bad and I love practicals :')

I'm really hoping the grade thresholds fall really low...

Reaction score
hey mine was also jinnah,, in groub B, but they didnt gave us extra time even though they gave me check list after qp,, any how I pray that GT remains low
Ameen...
Yup I was also there and was given a checklist after exam began, and my time was again lost when they moved my things cuz they said I was to near the other person and the Bunsen burner near me wasn't working and I had to move under invigilation yet no extra time