• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEM P34 PHY P34

Reaction score
hi..salam...pleaseee tell me about the chemistry p34 practicals and phy p34 practicals please!!! if any1 knows please tell in detail!! ...........PLZZZZ

Reaction score
GUYZ i know this is an EXTRA thread and i usually go against them BUT we did need a thread like this .. !!! Tomorrow is practicall .. anyone who can be helpful enuff gather the info and post it here. . please :(

Reaction score
Ihave done them, for phy I did great, it wasen't too much work, everything was well explained. Chem was a bit difficult because you runned out of time. So be ware in both experiments with time
Cheers

Reaction score
@ Chile: i agree wid u about phy...but for chem...was the paper too lengthy??...i mean...what tuk most of ur tym...i did not seat for it yet..will do it tomoro...so wud greatly admire if u helped me out about this...plz..thnx