• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemical Engineering.

Reaction score
I need to do chemical engineering in Pakistan. Is nust a good option? Or any other university.
I am also confused between petroleum and chemical. What should i opt for?
Help will be appreciated :)

Reaction score
I need to do chemical engineering in Pakistan. Is nust a good option? Or any other university.
its a career council topic not cie :p
for best institute you have to decide yourself as opinion varies
petroleum has a very high scope but it is expected to greatly decrease by time as reserves finish, so many people dont recommend it
after chemical engineering you can go to (in pakistan) industries of food manufacture, textiles and dying and so on, again you have to choose yourself:)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Chemical Engineering, bad idea.
There is no Petroleum Engineering in NUST.

Reaction score
yup i also want to do the same bt the answer is same every where . people saying no no :/

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yup i also want to do the same bt the answer is same every where . people saying no no :/

The thing is that there is no Industry/practical work for Chemical Engineering students in Pakistan. And Engineering is all about Practical Work. You can learn the theory in any college, it's the practice that matters in the end.

Reaction score
The thing is that there is no Industry/practical work for Chemical Engineering students in Pakistan. And Engineering is all about Practical Work. You can learn the theory in any college, it's the practice that matters in the end.
What do you recommend then? What if i study my bachelors here and my masters abroad?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
What do you recommend then? What if i study my bachelors here and my masters abroad?

Good idea. But if you're truly interested in Chemical Engineering, do the Bachelors from a foreign University, too.