• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRI ATP 2013 OCT/NOV PAPEER FOR BANLADASH PEOPLE:) COME ON SEE QUESTIONS!

Reaction score
HALLO GYS I HAVE GIVEN A PAPPER OF CHEMISTRY ATP TODAY THE QUESTION WHICH I COULD REMEMBER ARE POSTED!
Sodiam hudroxide was added to water the temprature change in thermomometer was given and you have to find the temprature change

actually the temp was increased the next qusetion was what type of process has occured in tgis reaction the answer was exothermin rection!
and in next qustion you have to drow the energy profile diagrame ! and you have to write the product sodium hydroxide at right side and you have to label enthalpy change!

the next question was how to preapare ammonium nitrtae ! you all know this:)

and the next was write the name of any other fertiliser except ammonium nitrate
and the next was you have to tell the test of nitrate ion !

and in tick cross portion there were only to complicated qusteion other was easy on question was how to obtain pure water from sodium choloride you have to tick on frictional distillation :)
and othere MCQ was related to organic chemistry the 1 mole of alken react with one mole of bromine somthing like that i dont remember

and other section was test of anion and cation ! this was easy at the end the examinar ask that what was the formula of compound! anser was al2(so4)3

other section was all about calculation it was easy! the last one qustion was about electrlysis it was also easy!
THANKS