• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry 2 and 5

Reaction score
in chemistry 2 im lost in organic any1 got any legitimate predictions of whats comming so i can read abit of organic and chem p5 predictions also plzzz

Reaction score
yaaar someone talk about paper 31 as well for chemistry!! Its a few minutes away! Any Guesses anyone???

Reaction score
Topic To Stress On Biology Paper 33 AS
Gaseous exchange
Infectious diseases
Immunity
Transport: In plants- all the pathways in the cell (apoplast n symplast)
in humans- cardiac cycle, pressure graph, etc...
Nitrogen cycle

Itx surely cuming as my Biology Teacher predicted them every year she does n it cumss last year 4 my O level also she predict so i got A* n dat all camee now she precdicted for AS Paper 33 so evryone study all topics anyway so focusing on these shouldn't make u forget the others!!!!

Reaction score
i would like to advise filza and zahraahmed to make their own topic and discuss their matters there.it's kind of annoying to see these posts everywhere.
@filza..zahraahmed is right.i saw that post last year.i guess you are mistaken and innocent.it's good to help people as i have myself been confused with it so many times!are you sure your teacher told you or u found it in extremepapers?i am not trying to blame you coz ur doin it for a gud cause!but do make sure of it!:)

Reaction score
@yakubrashid........ well for organic, you need to, actually HAVE TO know every detail about AS organic..cuz then u can expect anything to cum!!!
Plus know all the benzene reactions and their conditions/reagents as well as the reasons of how the acidity/basicity compare from each other, plus the mechanisms....Man, you can get all idea from doing the papers, and im sure, they're not going to ask anything wierd/diff, cuz the same thing follows evertime..or if they did, make sure ur concept is clear so u can apply ur knowledge!

Reaction score
m here to help u all trust mee m a inocent girl want evry1 to get a good grade m not lieing my teacher also told me dat all bt i saw sumesle posting it so i also post it seriously abt chemistry info i was rite as my teacher i especially called her n asked she told me as she was making solutions n saltss....:)

Reaction score
zahra is not da way u make me insulted infront of evryone how cruel ur m leaving dix forums byeeeee.......:'''''''''''''''''''''''(

Reaction score
I never insulted you!!!! I just showed the world how you were misleading them you insulted yourself doing such lying etc