• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 3B help???

Reaction score
how can we improve the accuracy of results by distillation??
What's the use of using nichrome/planitum wire?

Reaction score
um it use is that i can withstand high heat and and do not interfere with the ion u are testing

Reaction score
we can improve accuracy of results by distillation by finding the boiling point and comparing it with the data book value....a nichrome/platinum wire is used in a flame test as its inert

Reaction score
yu guys, does anyone have an idea bout ECF (error carried forward).. cause no matter what i do..my answers are always having a slight different value than the mark scheme :(..and if i use that value on the next question so my answer for this one could definitely get wrong..soo yeaa wil i be awarded a mark?

Reaction score
yu guys, does anyone have an idea bout ECF (error carried forward).. cause no matter what i do..my answers are always having a slight different value than the mark scheme :(..and if i use that value on the next question so my answer for this one could definitely get wrong..soo yeaa wil i be awarded a mark?
i think they award 1 mk for the correct methods even if the values are wrong