• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 42....how did it go?..expected GT

Reaction score
In the first part of the second question:
Was it:
Why is carbon dioxide produced as well as carbon monoxide
or
Why is carbon monoxide produced as well as carbon dioxide??
:confused:

Cheers

Reaction score
Did anyone get 0.0560 or something as the concentration of A in the electrochemistry/organic henna question?
also, what was used to reduce that compound? A strong reducing agent like LiALH4 right? because NaBH4 is too weak Im assuming
yes, i too got this. and used NaBh4

Reaction score
im expecting 40 .... what grade do you think it will be ???
please tell me im worried sick

Reaction score
It was HARD!!! :/
Had i studied well mightve been better.
So if the rest of my components are good and this one is not so good - Can I get an A ?

Reaction score
I feel like it should have been easy but I messed it up. :/ Probably because I had about 3 hours of sleep and my head felt like it was gonna explode. I really hope the GT's low. Insh'Allah everyone does well.
omg high five!! same here!!!!!!
ughhhh......

Reaction score
Guys, I don't think we've all done as bad as we think. After an exam we always tend to focus on the things we got wrong and ignore what we got right. So hopefully, we've all done much better than we think. And anyway, it's done now, there's nothing we can do about it. Time to concentrate on the next exams.