• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 9701/P22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the kc was 0.44 (0.4)(0.4)/(0.6)(0.6)

functional group in lastr quest was ester

chiral centres were 2

other abundant gas was co2

two useful properties of cfc's were they are easily compressible, they are non toxic, they r not flammable.... :D :D

any other questions plz ask

there were only 14 marks for organic in paper 2 so mayebe there will be more organic mcq's so be prepared friends :wink: :wink:

Reaction score
vat was da structural formula of trans isomer in da organic ques.?...

Reaction score
Serenity said:
no.....CO2 is correct for the formation of BACO3....but in the other part they asked about an aqueous reagent used for the formation of BASO4.....so for that I am asking why is SO2 not a correct reagaent?.....
So2 will react to givw barium sulfite not sulfate

Reaction score
any one knows how many marks for the brine diagram, i got the eqtions right but didn't know the thingg, i'm sure the examiners gonna laugh when he looks at my drawing lol.

Reaction score
so after a long discussion of approx 27 pages still not confirmed that what is the ans for Kc

2.25 or 0.444 ?????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know which language do you people understand!
I've told you people a jillion times ( and many other good members did, too). But all in vain!
I request you again to discuss the paper after ONLY 24 hours!
*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.