• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 9701/P22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
mai free ni horahi hoon muhj koi shoke ni hai tm jisay betemeez insan say aur baad dimak insan k sath free hona tm horahe ho free ek tou baat karne k tameez ni hai bare aye bolne !!!!

Reaction score
Why is SO2 incorrect reagent to be used for the formation of BaSO4? It is soluble in water.... :(

Reaction score
i think kc is supposed to be 2.25
it goes right with the math
and is not the gas supposed to be CO2

Reaction score
filza94 said:
mai free ni horahi hoon muhj koi shoke ni hai tm jisay betemeez insan say aur baad dimak insan k sath free hona tm horahe ho free ek tou baat karne k tameez ni hai bare aye bolne !!!!
I m warning both of you !! Otherwise I will ask Moderator to take action !!
@ Serenity plz continue !! No one should go out of topic again !! nor discuss the fight between filza and Bilal !!

Reaction score
no.....CO2 is correct for the formation of BACO3....but in the other part they asked about an aqueous reagent used for the formation of BASO4.....so for that I am asking why is SO2 not a correct reagaent?.....

Reaction score
Paper was tough ...

I wrote 3 chiral centres . I don't know whether its wrong or right .

All those people who are saying A will be at 50 ..... what nonsense .... I know that every body comes out after giving their paper . Oh mera to anth gaya ... Oh mein to cha gaya .... let the result come , then you'll stop flying .

Reaction score
can i ask? Equilibrium not affected by catalyst ma?y must subtract de 0.005 mole oh hcl catalyst? Reply asap

Reaction score
Yes jokerxxx ... I also thought that how equilibrium is affected by catalyst .

Reaction score
@ armaghanaqib.....thanks but i wish you had some reason to prove me that SO2 is incorrect reagent....because i wrote SO2, whereas my sister wrote NA2SO4......

Reaction score
@jokerxxx....HCl was catalyst in only the first reaction.....it acted as areactant with NaOH in the second reaction...

Reaction score
@ serenity...im not sure of the answer nw bt ill post the reason here tomorrow....btw ure sisters answer is correct :D

Status
Not open for further replies.