• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 9701/P22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
and what about the question of organic chemistry,....what was the reagent to get sample of alieac acid in labs????

Reaction score
Yeah even i tink its 0.444, and the group was ester..
and my bond was abov 430, i dont remember properly.... :)

Reaction score
hey hey stop it dix abusive language hav peace guyzzz itx eductaional site not a fighting forum ufffff m gona say nibzz wait u alll ufffffffff.....!!!

Reaction score
Ya and i get tired of it.. we are here to discuss not to impose our answers on others... so if someone keeps on saying that ur answers is wrong and u knw its not i'm sure you get pretty mad.. Nyway to another guy who asked this.. NH4So4 is soluble so it could have been used.. any soluble sulfate could have been used

Reaction score
Uff spammer don't u have a go at my background.. Ur the one who misguides everyone by posting last papers and saying they will come.

Reaction score
wateva as if i care m jux saying dix shows u dont hav manners to tawk fine i agree if dey saying ur answers rong say them in a polite way y r u quarreling itx jux a answer dude !!!!

Reaction score
What ever you guys.. I know i'm right.. I explained it before... U come straight to the last page and keep repeating what has been written before.. You cant blame me for blowing my fuse

Reaction score
Do u understand now what i'm getting mad over.. having to explain to everyone why they are wrong just because they are too busy to read the whole thread

Reaction score
Don't take me srsly.. its just that have a whole string of paper together this week and the teachers have high expectations of me and I'm under a lot of pressure

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
BILALrox01 said:
Uff spammer don't u have a go at my background.. Ur the one who misguides everyone by posting last papers and saying they will come.

looool :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
come on yaar !! plz refrain from posting things out of topic !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.