• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 9701/P22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yes, you would get the ecf mark. If you made a mistake on calculation but filled in the table and calculated Kc according to it, you would get all the marks except (stechiometric) calculation.
if you made a mistake in just the table, you would get ecf on the Kc but no marks for table.....:p :Rose:

Reaction score
hey everyone .. i just got done .. p21
who gave it ??
and wht was the entire reaction for the Kc?????
I have no idea what i did with it :(

and OOOOMGGG i screwd up my organic bit ..
can sm1 pls tell me the ansers fr those????

Reaction score
meine bongi maar di. i wrote k enhanced means improved so enhanced green house effect is like an increasing green house effect due to greenhouse gases other than those typically involved.... and there go another 2 marks of mine

Reaction score
meine bongi maar di. i wrote k enhanced means improved so enhanced green house effect is like an increasing green house effect due to greenhouse gases other than those typically involved.... and there go another 2 marks of mine

Reaction score
Islu_jf said:
hey everyone .. i just got done .. p21
who gave it ??
and wht was the entire reaction for the Kc?????
I have no idea what i did with it :(

and OOOOMGGG i screwd up my organic bit ..
can sm1 pls tell me the ansers fr those????

can u tell me the q's plz ? how was the exam??

Reaction score
hey what were the tests??? like the ones for either aldehyde and ketone and the second to confirm aldehyde?

Reaction score
boy2011 said:
i thnk ecf wil b applied here.btw wat was the answer of that questn abt wat is meant by enhanced greenhouse effect?

I wrote it's about how the earth is getting hotter because of the huge increase in CO2 levels (since industrialisation and stuff started). CO2 absorbs the infrared radiation given off by the earth when it cools at night but because there's so much CO2 now it's absorbing too much heat.

I think that's a little too much detail but it should have been something along those lines.

Reaction score
AizaAnjum said:
hey what were the tests??? like the ones for either aldehyde and ketone and the second to confirm aldehyde?

The one for either an aldehyde or ketone was with 2,4-DNPH and you'd see an orange precipitate.

Then, to confirm an aldehyde you would use either Tollens' reagent (and get a silver precipitate) or with Fehling's solution which turns from blue to red.

Reaction score
dat for aldehyde and ketone i wrote 2,4Dinitrophenyl hydrazine and to confrm aldehyde use tolens reagent whch wl gv silver miror wd aldehyde

Reaction score
you guyssssssssssssssssss how low can the gt actually go??? if its 50 i am happy with it. if its lower than 50 i am very happy with it =P

Status
Not open for further replies.