• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry and physics 31,33,34

Reaction score
chemistry
p 31=
energetics nd salt analysis
p33=no titration+energetics+5 salts
p34=enthalpy change,impurity,cation anion,for enthaly sumthin 2 do wid na2co3and nahco3,for cation sulphur copper chromium mg..

physics
p 31=electricity big question+pendulum.
p33=oil viscosity and diode.
p34=oscillatiions wid glass prism.sumthing wid magnet.

Reaction score
wat do v need to do with DIODE IN PHY P33??xplain it plzz i have to get an A in it as i messed up in p1....

Reaction score
in a diode dere actually a LED nd a LDR.
ull have 2 measure change in resistance with different light intensities.
u vary the light intensity by using a thin sheet of scraping ppr placing it btween the tube which contains LED at one end and LDR at the other end..

Reaction score
is it a paper 33??i heard in p33 there is no LDR OR LED???:S am confused....

Reaction score
wat is oscillatiions wid glass prism in physics 34?? can u expain more bout it?? is there any example in the past year paper? i really appreciate it...thx

Reaction score
dere is no questin inn past ppr about prism oscillatins.
but its similar 2 normal oscillatins .u hane a prism insted of a ball this time.

Reaction score
according to me p33 physics will have a question regardind diode and oil viscosity.
honlee=
oscillations r similar to those of ball.ull use a prism instead of ball.that it.

Reaction score
idk.. but was i heard is that there is something related 2 power supply and magnet..
and there is a prism, rod, string and weight 4 one question.. not that sure..=s

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a complete details about the apparatus of physics 31 paper ????????????????????????????????????? Wht is in the oil viscosity exp??????????

Reaction score
and yes in paper 33

we ll be given small glass balls.. and oil in a cylinder.. and we have 2 perform a experiment.. and a a diode 1..