• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP Nov 2011

Reaction score
Can somebody please give me the links of both the atp papers of Chemistry 2011? Cant seem to find them anywhere. :(

Reaction score
^ I guess she asked for the links not the notes....now dont take that personally and fight over it I was just saying :p
nevertheless I couldnt find them on xtremepapers and I dont think they'll be available anywhere else too

Reaction score
^ I guess she asked for the links not the notes....now dont take that personally and fight over it I was just saying :p
nevertheless I couldnt find them on xtremepapers and I dont think they'll be available anywhere else too
Dont be sarcastic, show some respect atleast she is trying to help!! :)

Reaction score
@ManuRock
She Has mistakenly Posted the notes!SO Dont get over and further of all God Father Bss Is a boy.Check The Person Gender Before Posting :p

Reaction score
@ManuRock
She Has mistakenly Posted the notes!SO Dont get over and further of all God Father Bss Is a boy.Check The Person Gender Before Posting :p
mein aapki tarah waila nahi hun ke post karne se pehle har bande ki profile khol ke chek karun...

Reaction score
Can somebody please give me the links of both the atp papers of Chemistry 2011? Cant seem to find them anywhere. :(
here I got this from the teachers account on cie...not trying to be desperate but like my post :p

Attachments

• 5070_w11_ms_41.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 18
  • 5070_w11_ms_42.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 14