• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP Tips

Reaction score
How did everybody do? the paper was pretty easy.. Was 'x ' eleven in the very first question. xH2O= 11H2O right?
No paper questions discussion for 24 hours. Sorry. Please delete this message. :)
The paper was easy, mainly constituent from past papers. ALHUMDULILLAH, it went good. No discussion. :)

Reaction score
Suchal Riaz

:p I love you:LOL: .. Standard to Decimal function in calculator saved me. Time Was less and If I had strted to Convert it mentally than Answer would gotten wrong or Time could be wasted.

Reaction score
I am expecting 60/60 :D
Inshallah.
I m too excited to talk about paper. but sadly we cant do it before 3 24 hours. although our Keytime ends at 1400 noon so there is so problem in talking after 0200.

Reaction score
I am expecting 60/60 :D
Inshallah.
I m too excited to talk about paper. but sadly we cant do it before 3 24 hours. although our Keytime ends at 1400 noon so there is so problem in talking after 0200.
Sorry bro, if you got confused because of me.
Insha ALLAH you'll get the 59/60 (sorry for that 1 mark). :(

Reaction score
there was nothing gud that paper. i had 2004-2009 and 2012 papers and pretty much every question looked like it was repeated.
Yeah, it seemed that I was doing the same papers over again at CIE! Most questions in Chemistry ATP's are repeated. Wish I could say the same for physics. :(

Reaction score
Yeah, it seemed that I was doing the same papers over again at CIE! Most questions in Chemistry ATP's are repeated. Wish I could say the same for physics. :(
Please make a "Physics ATP tips " Kind off thread :p This one was helpful and Post the important topic for ATP physics and its GP or notes

and what is the color of methyl orange ? I wrote redyellow to green

and they asked us a oxidizing agent so I wrote Potassium managante which is purple to colorless

Reaction score
Please make a "Physics ATP tips " Kind off thread :p This one was helpful and Post the important topic for ATP physics and its GP or notes

and what is the color of methyl orange ? I wrote redyellow to green

and they asked us a oxidizing agent so I wrote Potassium managante which is purple to colorless
Please don't discuss. We might get banned. :(
Methyl orange is orange is neutral, red in acid, yellow in alkali.
Yeah sure, I just have to do some past papers, read about some things then I'll upload the tips. :)
I don't have guess papers (I don't take any coaching). I'll give you the notes.