• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP Tips

Reaction score
Wait. Can anyone tell what is this thing with not discussing the paper for 24 hours? I dont get it, what's wrong in discussing it?

Reaction score
Please don't discuss. We might get banned. :(
Methyl orange is orange is neutral, red in acid, yellow in alkali.
Yeah sure, I just have to do some past papers, read about some things then I'll upload the tips. :)
I don't have guess papers (I don't take any coaching). I'll give you the notes.

:cautious: I reported Pages of people cheating the paper . They were passing Complete exam papers.

Ok Ok.
I meant P4 notes.

Reaction score
Wait for few hours i m working on physics ATP Thread. Saad p.m me if u want me to add ur tips. or i'll p.m u if u want to have the privilege to post them.

Reaction score
Wait. Can anyone tell what is this thing with not discussing the paper for 24 hours? I dont get it, what's wrong in discussing it?

CIE says that we are banned to talk about it in keytime. according to them we should be kept under supervision of centres as other countries are having same exams and we can pass them on. but they release us early. the key time will end at 1200 PST but XPC is too coward to allow even after 2 hours.

Reaction score
:cautious: I reported Pages of people cheating the paper . They were passing Complete exam papers.

Ok Ok.
I meant P4 notes.
These are all the notes I have (for now); I'll add more tips/notes when I'm done with preparation.
P.S. These are notes from various people that I've compiled into 1 file. :)

Attachments

• ATP NOTES.docx
    36.4 KB · Views: 78
Reaction score
Wait for few hours i m working on physics ATP Thread. Saad p.m me if u want me to add ur tips. or i'll p.m u if u want to have the privilege to post them.
I posted the chemistry tips, you do the honors with Physics.
You make the thread, I'll p.m. you the tips/notes by evening, just add them if you want. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, the mods are busy people (they're students like us) and whenever they see threads like these, they delete them.
No. The variant spreads across all the countries with the Asian standard time (I think).

Reaction score
You didn't have to delete these comments. -_-
The mods won't ban you for asking about this!

Reaction score
Yeah, the mods are busy people (they're students like us) and whenever they see threads like these, they delete them.
No. The variant spreads across all the countries with the Asian standard time (I think).
I don't know I heard this was just Pakistans variant. And also, does Olevel percentile system or percentage? Some say its percentile some say percentage.

Reaction score
I don't know I heard this was just Pakistans variant. And also, does Olevel percentile system or percentage? Some say its percentile some say percentage.
No, its for other countries as well (I'm not sure which countries but it is). Percentile system - Depending on the ease of the paper.

Reaction score
Yeah baby!!!!
The exam was very easy... expecting 60/60
I did 2005-2012 past papers.... helped alot!
At the moment confident on getting A* in chemistry and hopefully will score it InshaAllah!

Reaction score
BIO:
what was the test for oxygen levels of inspired and expired air? the last question. Was it the simple splint test or a biologically related test?

Reaction score
k now finally, we can discuss CHEMISTRY!

I have a couple of doubts bothering me to the extent of depriving me of sleep.
1. The answer of 'x' for the last part of the first question was 11H2O?
2. was the name of that apparatus fractionating column?
3. i was really idiotic to write the indicator colour change from RED TO ORANGE/PINK. Only if i hadn't over efficiently added SLASH PINK, i wouldn't lose my mark. Any idea whether the examiner will IGNORE the pink part and accept the rest, or as a whole my answer is weak?
4. propanoic acid would distil over first right? since it had a b.p lower than butanoic acid.
5. and if you remember the first MCQ, was it (b)?

I messed up the water in water out part! urgh ><

Reaction score
k now finally, we can discuss CHEMISTRY!

I have a couple of doubts bothering me to the extent of depriving me of sleep.
1. The answer of 'x' for the last part of the first question was 11H2O?
2. was the name of that apparatus fractionating column?
3. i was really idiotic to write the indicator colour change from RED TO ORANGE/PINK. Only if i hadn't over efficiently added SLASH PINK, i wouldn't lose my mark. Any idea whether the examiner will IGNORE the pink part and accept the rest, or as a whole my answer is weak?
4. propanoic acid would distil over first right? since it had a b.p lower than butanoic acid.
5. and if you remember the first MCQ, was it (b)?

I messed up the water in water out part! urgh ><
1. Answer was 7.
2. Yes.
3. They might consider it.
4. Yes.
5. I don't remember for sure but I think it was a.