• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP

Reaction score
What are the topics that come in ATP? I'm sure the whole syllabus can't be included in the ATP because most of it is theoretical rather than being experimental.

Reaction score
What are the topics that come in ATP? I'm sure the whole syllabus can't be included in the ATP because most of it is theoretical rather than being experimental.
Organic Chemistry
Titration
Identification of Cations and anions And Gases (this should on your finger tips)
These are a must and almost come every time and yes mole calculation also get familiar with that
And the rest is just practical and Maths
Good luck!

Reaction score
Organic Chemistry
Titration
Identification of Cations and anions And Gases (this should on your finger tips)
These are a must and almost come every time and yes mole calculation also get familiar with that
And the rest is just practical and Maths
Good luck!
What about acids, basis & salts? Don't they come too.

Reaction score
Try to do well with all mole stuff. Memorize all the cation/anion/gas tests. Practice plotting graphs and make your experimental chemistry strong. Moreover, do question related to electrolysis+organic chemistry. Hopefully, you won't be drowned :D

Reaction score
The calculation ones are just practice, it's just that there's Islamiat tomorrow too.
In some questions we have to give the appearance of substances, how wil we prepare for that?

Reaction score
all group 1 metals compounds are white solids
learn universal indicator, methyl orange indicator, phenophthalein, litmus paper,
color of Transition Metals' ions like: Fe(II) is green, Fe(III) red-brown, Cu(II) blue, Mn(VII) purple,
Mn(II) will be colorless in solution, Cr(VI) is orange, Cr(III) is green,

Read Chapter 7, 19 (very imp) from the endorsed Cie Chemistry B ook.

Reaction score
all group 1 metals compounds are white solids
learn universal indicator, methyl orange indicator, phenophthalein, litmus paper,
color of Transition Metals' ions like: Fe(II) is green, Fe(III) red-brown, Cu(II) blue, Mn(VII) purple,
Mn(II) will be colorless in solution, Cr(VI) is orange, Cr(III) is green,

Read Chapter 7, 19 (very imp) from the endorsed Cie Chemistry B ook.
bhaijan which book?can u write more i dont think i have that book