• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP!!!

Reaction score
Guys now time for chemistry ATP too as those appearing for computer have to prepare chemistry ATP now as soon after computer is chemistry ATP...
So plz if anybody could share notes, techniques, any important topics etc do share..In short how to effectively prepare for that????
I have a question about MCQs that come in chemistry ATP...Could anyone guide me about that..I am talking about Tick questions..How to prepare for that?????
:O: :Search:

Reaction score
AoA!
The following notes may help you. There's no specific way to prepare for the "tick-and-cross" MCQs. If your concepts are clear, they shouldn't be a problem. For the ATP paper, the following topics are very important: Ion and Gas Identification, Gas Collection, Moles and Calculations (including titrations), Metals and Electrolysis. Go through past papers for effective preparation. Best of luck! :)

Attachments

• acids and bases.doc
    412.5 KB · Views: 178
Reaction score
I intended to include these, too.

Attachments

• All_Chemical_Reactions.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 135
Reaction score
And this:

Attachments

• Chemistry_Notes_v16_Extra_11.pdf
    491.8 KB · Views: 156
Reaction score
hey abcde thanx buddy!!!
I have another question, what I have observed by studying past paper is all the questions in ATP are of the same pattern???so not much to worried about this?? AM I rite????

Reaction score
Ya dude ure correct... especially the titration qst is the same every year(either its a acid base titration or redox ttration)... its just the values are changed

Reaction score
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE SPECIFIC COLOURS OF various indicators like phenolphtheline and methyl orange etc etc? theor colours in acid and bases?

Reaction score
AoA1
Methyl orange is red in acid, orange in neutral and yellow in alkaline solutions.
Phenolphthalein is colourless in acidic and neutral solutions and pink in alkaline solutions. :)