• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP?

Reaction score
hey guys which topics should i particularly concentrate on for my Chemistry ATP tomorrow?

Reaction score
Mostly Acids, Bases and salts. Specially the cations and anion tests and salt preparation.
ATP Chemistry is easy and many questions get repeated each year, so it's more important to solve as many exams as you can from 2005~2010 and get familiar with the standard questions that usually come.
Don't forget apparatus names too ^^

Reaction score
Divalicious said:
Mostly Acids, Bases and salts. Specially the cations and anion tests and salt preparation.
ATP Chemistry is easy and many questions get repeated each year, so it's more important to solve as many exams as you can from 2005~2010 and get familiar with the standard questions that usually come.
Don't forget apparatus names too ^^

right.....infact thats what i m doing right now....:)..good luck 2 ya'll..

Reaction score
test for anions
test for cations
test for gases
acids and bases likein what colours do the UNIVERSAL INDICATORS GIVE ..
naming the apparatus
fermentaion
preparing salts
rusting
rates of reaction graphs
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST PAST PAPERSSS
if u think my answer was useful den plz click da " THANKS" button :)
<SKITTLES> :D

Reaction score
Divalicious said:
skinnyboyfat said:
actually u should be re vising everything...but if u r like me trust me u cant :)...viewtopic.php?p=84285#p84285 ...irlzs95 was asking a similar question i think...i answered..hope it helps u too :good: ...
Revising everything is a waste of time, since paper 6 is core, non of the long supplement topics would come.

oh yeah u r right..... :oops: i actually have a set of pages regarding all the stuff for p6....anions and stuff..so thats on my mind and i mistakenly wrote that...sorry.. :(