• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Edexcel AS Unit 1: Help with specification

Reaction score
I was looking through the specification and I found a point that I didn't understand. I asked my teacher and he couldn't explain it to me, for what it's worth, he keeps going off course. Anyway here is the point:

"Represent data, in a graphical form, for elements 1 to 36 and use this to ecplain the meaning of the term 'periodic property'".

Can anyone explain this please? Thanks.

Reaction score
I was looking through the specification and I found a point that I didn't understand. I asked my teacher and he couldn't explain it to me, for what it's worth, he keeps going off course. Anyway here is the point:

"Represent data, in a graphical form, for elements 1 to 36 and use this to ecplain the meaning of the term 'periodic property'".

Can anyone explain this please? Thanks.
we've done it..it is the representation of the increasing and decreasing melting and boiling points of these elements in graphical format..line graph.and then explain why do the m.p and b.p fluctuate reffering to the bonding in them..eg. covalent bonding,or macromolecular structure etc..