• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Guess Paper?

Reaction score
Anyone have any expected questions for the Chemistry ATP exam and Theory Exam. If so please share. :pardon:

Reaction score
My Chemistry sir told me that contact process and habbers process is extremely important this year because it did not appeared on the previous year...

Reaction score
RaTeDRSuPeRsTaR said:
My Chemistry sir told me that contact process and habbers process is extremely important this year because it did not appeared on the previous year...
Who's your chemistry Sir?
aNY guesses for the ATP paper :D

Reaction score
Sir Rizwan Khan...No i dont think so, but ATP is easy..just practice graphs, titration, that ppt table and do some past papers...thats it..!!

Reaction score
a chem teacher at my school says that hes expecting a question related to the electrolysis of aluminium.

Reaction score
sir rizwan is awsum!!
Attempt m/j 1999, 2006 n 2004 papers! MCQs are likely 2 be repeated!!
N do the cracking experiment (conducted in laboratory) it is likely to come this year!!!

Reaction score
i think the sodium thiosuplhate one is the experiment there in the speed of reactions
Silent Hunter said:
SODIUM THIOSULPHATE ??? which one............havent studied chemistry for a long time :p
chapter.

Reaction score
bro sodium thiosulfate experiment is indeed in rate of reactions!!
in that experiment u observe the flask which is kept over a mark (on paper) n u notice the time taken for mark to disappear!!

Reaction score
is the sodium thiosulfate and cracking experiment regarding Paper of ATP or Theory..please reply immediately and what is the cracking experiment conducted in labartory??