• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Guess??

Reaction score
Assalam-O-Alaikum!

Dear Friends!
Do any body have Chemistry Guess paper?? or Do any one know about the guesses?? If yes, then please post them as soon as possible!!

Early Reply would be highly appreciated!

Thank You.

Reaction score
Walikum Salaam!

Don't rely on guess papers.... Its O Level, anything from the course can come.... Practice Past Papers... Best of Luck!

Attachments

• H-3.jpg
    H-3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
I heard that electrolysis of Aluminium could come, and maybe Haber/Contact Process might come in the paper. But like CaptainDanger said, it is pretty pointless to rely on a guess paper because the syllabus is really big and anything can come, you never know. It's better just reading the syllabus making sure you've covered everything and then practice practice papers from about 2002-2010.

Reaction score
@bloodlines so you know the guess paper..tell me in PM if you know...i heard frm someone that you had the computer guess too..bhaut tezz hai lol..see ya on monday