• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry : P1 and P2 doubts only (Only AS allowed)

Reaction score
Someone could you quickly tell me difference between Nucleophilic and Electrophilic addition. Also Nucleophilic substitution? I mean how would one differentiate?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm from Bangladesh!
it's a hartal today so we'll be giving our exams 4 hours later at 7pm! :p So those of you who will be giving exams earlier please share your answers here or tag me where you do! Please , as soon as possible
Cheating is haram in islam.... Be honest and study!!!! you'll learn sth, instead of looking for answers..... If u respect yourself and your country, i would request u to stay away frm this cheap act....

Reaction score
To all the members giving AS chem p22 today, please do not discuss the papers even in private conversations today. n convey this msg to yr other frnds using other forums... it wud be injustice to ppl who spent sleepless nights studying n i believe most of u r muslims, so PLEASE dnt be a part of this disgusting act

Reaction score
To all the members giving AS chem p22 today, please do not discuss the papers even in private conversations today. n convey this msg to yr other frnds using other forums... it wud be injustice to ppl who spent sleepless nights studying n i believe most of u r muslims, so PLEASE dnt be a part of this disgusting act
Believe me !! one who are gona do it.. wil do it.. :(

Reaction score
Last night,sm1 was posting leaked past papers in every single thread! I immediately told the moderators to report it.Alhamdulillah didn't open it ,proud of my self

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah:)

That's the right thing to do. because even if you get some extra marks by cheating this time.. You will always know that you didn't get those marks yourself and always feel guilty... Also you will suffer the consequences as well.. If not in this world then in the hereafter..

Reaction score
That's the right thing to do. because even if you get some extra marks by cheating this time.. You will always know that you didn't get those marks yourself and always feel guilty... Also you will suffer the consequences as well.. If not in this world then in the hereafter..
Yes true indeed ,I need marks from the info I had not from cheating.And I know no one would have known,but Allah is watching me .I have a great happy feeling today from the inside Alhamdulillah:) May Allah guide us to the straight path.