• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
asma tareen
"Energy supplied" Value kia thi..In that rate of reaction question. My answer was like 1420.. I dont remember but it was more than the energy released

Reaction score
Mass ?? Really O_O yay 3 marks mil gayay.

and what was the "Energy supplied" Value...In that rate of reaction question. My answer was like 1420.. I dont remember but it was more than the energy released
If you're talking about the dynamic equilibrium reversible reaction question of section B, i got the energy 4700 Joules in the cery last part.

Reaction score
Mera tou kuch aur tha na. :cry:
jo bi khwab tha lakin masla ye ha ke ap ne sawal sahi ni parha . . Meiny parha bi tu , bhai jan , ethanol ko pani mein dal diya as if hydroxyl grup alkaline ho . . Aisi ghalthy kn krta ha . . Ths is al bout exam . . Presure . . I would never have dne that in clas coz i knw it was insane .so feel gud abt uaself . . Ap se ziada disapointd log hain yahan :( . . And 99% pe bi distinctn a skti ha . . So dnt lose it and keep on hopng n living ua dream

Reaction score
If you're talking about the dynamic equilibrium reversible reaction question of section B, i got the energy 4700 Joules in the cery last part.
Yes..
See I calculated the Moles of the substance ( i dont remember what if was) and multiply it with Delta H value so Yes it was 4700 kj.. I did this question overnight the exam. Thank God ! I attempted :)

What was Gas Z? I wrote Ammonia

Reaction score
what abt the mcq
what would be discharged at anode when conc CuCl2 is electrolysed