• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
It was What is another method of preparing Ethanoic Acid from Ethanol other than burning it with air.

What was the question? If you tell me, I'll tell you the answer.
I knew the things inside out but didn't pay attention to the paper and questions. :cry:

Reaction score
It was What is another method of preparing Ethanoic Acid from Ethanol other than burning it with air.

If it was other than burning with air then the answer was oxidation by using an appropriate oxidizing agent such as potassium dichromate (VI).
I've screwed my paper just because I didn't pay attention to the questions. An old habit of mine. :(

Reaction score
If it was other than burning with air then the answer was oxidation by using an appropriate oxidizing agent such as potassium dichromate (VI).
I've screwed my paper just because I didn't pay attention to the questions. An old habit of mine. :(

On the bright side, you are the ONLY ONE so far who got that X wala question perfect.
I might lose all the marks in that particular question. Neither did i write the ions right nor the gas.

Reaction score
it would have been nbetter if u did that mistake in school cux that wx what taught me to read the questions carefully

Reaction score
On the bright side, you are the ONLY ONE so far who got that X wala question perfect.
I might lose all the marks in that particular question. Neither did i write the ions right nor the gas.

Well, I'm not tensed because I didn't know the things, I'm tensed because I knew all these things and didn't read the questions carefully! :(