• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
i did that question with the Mr if i can remember correctly.... i divided the mass of nitrogen from the total mass of the compound and i got higher than in firt and as the moles were equal in both so i got higher then and equal to... ;)

That's just the thing. I marked B and then changed it to C since I thought it was correct.

Reaction score
But hey, calcium hydroxide is a base. I think lithium should have been the correct option, it's an alkali earth metal and reacts readily with water to produce lithium hydroxide that's an alkali. I really hope they accept either calcium or lithium. I chose calcium. :/
i wrote lithium too

Reaction score
But hey, calcium hydroxide is a base. I think lithium should have been the correct option, it's an alkali earth metal and reacts readily with water to produce lithium hydroxide that's an alkali. I really hope they accept either calcium or lithium. I chose calcium. :/

Was it Alkali? :p

Reaction score
I thi
Which of the following oxides reacts with sodium hydroxide?
Aluminium Oxide
Carbon Dioxide
Copper Oxide
One else.
I think we had to choose a par of compounds.

I chose aluminium oxide and carbon dioxide.

Reaction score
were those 2 ions in p2nh4+ and Co3-2?n which did u guys write in the subsequent part?

Reaction score
I think it said to form an alkaline solution...I'm sure tho. We're we supposed to know that calcium hydroxide isn't soluble o_O

Reaction score

Oh, I just realized. Calcium Hydroxide is soluble. :p