• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
What was the answer to the mcq that said state, i the given physical state, what is found at bottom of the blast furnace?

Reaction score
The NUMBER of Nitrogen atoms was 2 in both the fertilizers. There was NO mass to be be considered anywhere though.

If you consider 100g of urea and ammonium nitrate then the moles of nitrogen qould be unequal. This is what i thought. It's incorrect.
I've gotten 3 mcq's wrong and I think a 2 mark part in theory. :cry:

Reaction score
In the P2 first qs, will they accept CALCIUM as the element reacting with water to make an alkali?

Reaction score
there was a mcq , 19th , that said ke wch of these 4 oxides would react . . Oxides wre aluminium,sodium.copper and carbondioxide

Reaction score
If you consider 100g of urea and ammonium nitrate then the moles of nitrogen qould be unequal. This is what i thought. It's incorrect.
But what if it's right?

Reaction score
i did that question with the Mr if i can remember correctly.... i divided the mass of nitrogen from the total mass of the compound and i got higher than in firt and as the moles were equal in both so i got higher then and equal to... ;)

Reaction score
Obviously. I wrote the same.
But hey, calcium hydroxide is a base. I think lithium should have been the correct option, it's an alkali earth metal and reacts readily with water to produce lithium hydroxide that's an alkali. I really hope they accept either calcium or lithium. I chose calcium. :/