• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
Cheating is there in cie too. In my centre, a guy didn't know the meaning of 'MAMAAR'. The invigilator told him the meaning and the points to write in speech.

Reaction score
What was the answer to that MCQ which stated what would it mean if two atoms have the same molecular mass?

Reaction score
Know what? Today when I went to my maths tuition there were some people discussing chemistry and exclaiming out loud "Imran Merchant ka paper poora laga!!!" I was so taken back. thats just plain unfair, we study so hard like anything to get the grades and there people get to know the paper from before. I wonder how this merchant gets to know the paper!

Who is Imran merchant? He predicts omlevelmpapers or that of matric?

Reaction score
For all the subjects?
Where do you get them?

You don't get them. You have to take his coaching to get them I guess. But, I don't rely on such things, good ol' hard work can at least make you proud of yourself.
And yeah, he has some kind of sources of getting the papers leaked before the actual paper day.

Reaction score
I got almost all the paper 1 and 2 right Alhamdulillah
except for 1 mcq , the one with percentage by mole of nitrogen

Reaction score
I wrote higher and higher because of the formula Moles = Mass/Mr. I guess this is wrong.

Reaction score
The NUMBER of Nitrogen atoms was 2 in both the fertilizers. There was NO mass to be be considered anywhere though.