• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
Paper was OK, I will know for sure when answers are discussed:unsure:...For P1 we got 30 mins extra in our centre due to loadshedding (I guess loadshedding does have it's benefits:p), well hopefully the answers I corrected in that time were correctly corrected and not 'were-right-before-but-I-corrected/wronged-them-foolishly':cautious:

Reaction score
Paper was OK, I will know for sure when answers are discussed:unsure:...For P1 we got 30 mins extra in our centre due to loadshedding (I guess loadshedding does have it's benefits:p), well hopefully the answers I corrected in that time were correctly corrected and not 'were-right-before-but-I-corrected/wronged-them-foolishly':cautious:

Yaar ye tum log k center main mazay hain. Loadshedding - Zindabad (only for CIE season). :p

Reaction score
Allhamdullilah paper went good, it was easy mcq's were bit tricky but i handled them now just waiting to see A* on my result sheet.. And yess guys there was ample time 1.5 hrs is enough time...

Reaction score
yea i heard some centre got some extra time due to electricity.. But you know seriously our p2 started at exact 10 am and i was finished with it at 11 and at 11.15 i went out of centre..!!
:eek:
I finished the paper early too (15 minutes early) but the center doesn't allow us to leave just like that.

Reaction score
guys at 156/175 can i expect A* ? as paper 1 was bit difficult so percentile may decrease...!!