• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
its completely useless to pass CIE's with cheating ... its real hard work that matters, it is a lot more satisfying :)
and all my life i've been thinking the CIE are very just and fair. Cheating is the reason why i hate the federal board. It's like you burn with fury inside when you realize someone that spoilt could stand parallel to you in their marks/performance. OMG :( I am quite disappointed to know about this Imran guy. Ah, poor examiners don't have any clue about such people.

Reaction score
and all my life i've been thinking the CIE are very just and fair. Cheating is the reason why i hate the federal board. It's like you burn with fury inside when you realize someone that spoilt could stand parallel to you in their marks/performance. OMG :( I am quite disappointed to know about this Imran guy. Ah, poor examiners don't have clues about such people.
haha i felt like to punch those people who were almost jumping with glee proudly stating "Poora paper lag gaya!"they probably do :p I have also heard that there are people from the brit. council itself who give him the paper and its so impossible to think that they wont know about him.

Reaction score
and all my life i've been thinking the CIE are very just and fair. Cheating is the reason why i hate the federal board. It's like you burn with fury inside when you realize someone that spoilt could stand parallel to you in their marks/performance. OMG :( I am quite disappointed to know about this Imran guy. Ah, poor examiners don't have any clue about such people.
correct. there was a case on him too if im not wrong
it is the same reason he doesn't teach in any skool r coaching .. he only offers classes at his own place .. pure biaseness for students who take his classes

Reaction score
M afraid not .. 1 had to be ammonium according to the test they mentioned, remaining was VO3, so the two ions were NH4+ n VO3-

Are you crazy? It said NaOH was added and it was acidified. Ammonia was being produced. It had to be NO3-.

Reaction score
Guys. What were the moles of CO2 produced in that tablet question? What was the energy released in the CO question? What was the answer to the equilibrium mcq which said, add more hcl, pressure etc. AND, X didn't have NO3-? How? NaOH was added and acidified. Ammonia was produced. That's the property of Nitrate too. H+ I wrote as well.