• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
In my mocks, I did ALL the papers, ATP's, English, Chemistry, Maths so calmly and easily. Here, everything seems so... awkward, as if I'm giving a paper for the first time!
Yes! That is so true! In mocks all was so calm and easy, now its as if everything is a matter of life and death! This was the first paper I was so tensed about, and this paper was ruined. Idk what is wrong with these exams and why they make one feel like this!

Reaction score
Lol, I try to forget the answers as soon as I finish my paper. I get tensed very easily, even on the littlest of mistakes. :p
haha i thought to do that but its just so tempting to just know what I've done right and what I've done wrong :p

Reaction score
Yes! That is so true! In mocks all was so calm and easy, now its as if everything is a matter of life and death! This was the first paper I was so tensed about, and this paper was ruined. Idk what is wrong with these exams and why they make one feel like this!

The invigilators, the classes, the big bad-ass UCLES symbol and title on top of the paper.

Reaction score
Only first three will be checked, one of the examiner reports said 'apparently, some candidates had a lot of time on their hands; they attempted all 4 questions'. :p

nah, my teacher attended the workshops and they said they give full advantage to the candidates and so we can even attempt all :p they mark the questions with highest marks... same was told by rest of my teachers, well, Allah knows, i did coz i had time after i was done with all checking.

Reaction score
nah, my teacher attended the workshops and they said they give full advantage to the candidates and so we can even attempt all :p they mark the questions with highest marks... same was told by rest of my teachers, well, Allah knows, i did coz i had time after i was done with all checking.
wow, you make me jealous. here i am leaving a 3 marks question since i had no time left and there you are who attempted all 4 questions

Reaction score

Chemistry Variant 22 hee tha na? 1.30 hours ka? :p

Reaction score
old memories i did the same i did my p1 in 40 min and was staring at every ones face and p2 i did with 10 min remaining -_-

Reaction score
you call it "JUST"? just 24 hours? 24 hours = 1440 minutes (if im not wrong :p) and it also means a whole day! i wont be able to concentrate any where I know
there is a usefull thing called INBOX with PRIVATE convos -_-