• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
I want to know that some of my ans were going out of the line(like if there are 2 lines to ans any question,some of my words were going out of the 2 lines given) in chem p2 so will these words out of the line be considered and seen,marked by the examiners since the papers are now scanned and then marked ?

Reaction score
Hey guys what about estimated grade threshold for M/J 2013 chemistry, the students with 87-88% can score A*? and students with 77-78% can score A?

Reaction score
I want to know that some of my ans were going out of the line(like if there are 2 lines to ans any question,some of my words were going out of the 2 lines given) in chem p2 so will these words out of the line be considered and seen,marked by the examiners since the papers are now scanned and then marked ?
They should mark it if the material written is correct, but sometimes examiner ignore the word's those are out of line specially in O levels english P2 comprehensions where students end up writing big explanations.