• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 Challenging Questions Preparation

Reaction score
can u attach the Hess cycle with the calculations...

I have it on my mobile and I am using xtreme from laptop now.
see you just simply multpily 3 by -286 then - (- 1586) so its addition take it to other side subtract and then divide from two

Reaction score
1 is He because its a noble gas and only has weak forces between the atoms and thats one condition for an ideal gas to have negligible forces.
q5) divide -214/2 ( because formation is for one mole only) divide +38 by 2 and then add them.
Q6) i explained to someone earlier check that
q8) moles of metal equals mole of XCL2 so equate them using moles= mass/mr
2.920/X=5.287/(x+71)
28) its D because it has an optical isomer ( carbon 3) and its cis trans because the functional groups on both sides of the carbon involved in double bonding is different)

Reaction score
I have it on my mobile and I am using xtreme from laptop now.
see you just simply multpily 3 by -286 then - (- 1586) so its addition take it to other side subtract and then divide from two
the prob. is according to my cycle i m nt getting this equation...so canu transfer the pic to laptop and snd it to me..it is vry kind of u