• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P31!!

Reaction score
I'm having the exam this afternoon, but i'm 100% sure it's gonna be a 3 question exam (Titration, enthalphy, Salts). I've read some posts saying zinc nitrate & copper sulphate are going to included on the exam, plus 2 polysterene cups.

For what I've seen in the forums, the exams are pretty much the same, only the salts change. Anyone that is also doing this exam can throw in some predictions!

Reaction score
I lost my formula sheet , Can sum1 kindly post da formulae of moles and the Entalpy related formula :(

Reaction score
Titration:

Concentration = Moles / Volume
Moles = Mass / Molecular Mass

Changing mol/dm3 to g/dm3 = Concentration / Molecular Mass

Enthalphy:

(delta) Heat = Mass x Specific heat capacity (c) x (delta) Temperature.

(c) of water = 4.2 (can't remember the units)

For Salts you don't need formulas. With the formulas above and basic knowledge of chemistry, you'll be okay :D

Reaction score
Topic To Stress On Biology Paper 33 AS
Gaseous exchange
Infectious diseases
Immunity
Transport: In plants- all the pathways in the cell (apoplast n symplast)
in humans- cardiac cycle, pressure graph, etc...
Nitrogen cycle

Itx surely cuming as my Biology Teacher predicted them every year she does n it cumss last year 4 my O level also she predict so i got A* n dat all camee now she precdicted for AS Paper 33 so evryone study all topics anyway so focusing on these shouldn't make u forget the others!!!!