• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P33 Anions/Cations

Reaction score
-Copper Sulphate
-Manganese Sulphate
-Cobalt Chloride
-Ammonium Chloride

How many correctly identified ?

P.S. This is based on the information i've received from around Pakistan. I myself did not appear for chem this session.

Reaction score
yippppy i got all the cations correct. I wnted to confirm whether we are gonna ad hcl first or bacl2 in 1st part of qs 2 to test sulphate and co3

Reaction score
someone plz reply n i was getting 10.2%, the percentage differnece. in the major source error i wrote heat lost to surrounding.are my ans correct

Reaction score
me too .i wrote heat loss to surrounding as well n precaution to use insulating material around beaker so tht heat loss is reduced

Reaction score
the error cant be heat lost to surrounding..it shud be heat gained frm surounding..the reation was endothermic!

Reaction score
yippie i too wrote heat gained from the surroundings..cos it was endothermic reaction...and i wrote that lid shuld be used......to reduce heat gained from the suroundings?????is that right?

Reaction score
ya lid or any other kind of insulation like palcing the small beaker in a larger one wid cotton in between to reduce heat gain by conduction