• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P52

Reaction score
Please send them to me too(the ones that you have solved), if you could also send the bio and physics ones too. would be really thankful please send them as soon as possible :)
my email id is [email protected]

Reaction score
I would suggest that u solve some of the papers and compare it with the mark schemes . u can also see some solved p5 .if u need them ,pm me ur email address , i'll send them to u! (they r solved by me)
princesszahra : Can you send me some solved chem and physics p5 papers. I really need help as our cie(M/J 14) is coming i do not know how to solve any of them. Your help will be really appreciated! :) My id is [email protected]

Reaction score
Can you send me some solved chem and physics p5 papers toooo. I really need help as our cie(M/J 14) is coming i do not know how to solve any of them. Your help will be really appreciated! :) My id is h[email protected]