• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P52

Reaction score
it was easy but i think i messed the 2nd question. was the graph suppose to be a straight line or a curve?
wat do u think the gt be around?

Reaction score
i wanna ask that whether the 2nd q's graph passes though the origin??
and the anomalous...
my answers are quite different from my friends'

thanxxxxx

Reaction score
hey chem 52 question 2 specifically said draw a line of best fit ...............the line (LINE) of best fit was supposed to be a straight line and not the solubility curve

msk

Reaction score
atwoaaaa said:
i wanna ask that whether the 2nd q's graph passes though the origin??
and the anomalous...
my answers are quite different from my friends'

thanxxxxx

no it won,t pass through the orign and the anomolous points depen upon your line of best fit!

Reaction score
@msk....a bit above the origin..or..i guess there's no prblm if u pass through origin too....coz the solubility at zero temperature is very low...say almost zero..so no matter if u pass them through origin!!

and u have to dran straight line guys.....no curve...coz it was mentioned there..to draw best fit line..!!

msk

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
@msk....a bit above the origin..or..i guess there's no prblm if u pass through origin too....coz the solubility at zero temperature is very low...say almost zero..so no matter if u pass them through origin!!

and u have to dran straight line guys.....no curve...coz it was mentioned there..to draw best fit line..!!

how can u say that solubility is very less as 0 degrees! u have to draw a graph according to the data given! CURVE IS NOT ALLOWED PEOPLE LINE OF BEST FIT DONT U READ IT!

Reaction score
Hey i messed up in the calculation for solubility...but i did all the rest of the question right ( As compared to the solubilities i have found) can anyone tell me how much marks i will get?