• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 1 !!!

Reaction score
I DON'T know how I'm going to get an A in this shit. I don't even think I'll get a B :cry:
My average score when I practice the past papers is just about 25 out of 40
How are you guys doing? What do you expect?

Reaction score
MaXiiMo said:
I DON'T know how I'm going to get an A in this shit. I don't even think I'll get a B :cry:
yaar even i am not getting more than 28 . lets hope and pray ke is baar threshhold itna he kum ho jaey.....

Reaction score
the last 10 questions!!! omg..........

wts rong with the xaminers!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
Chemistry p1 was made by CIE to take revenge with innocent students...Dunno what mistake we had done in our previous life...Whatever we do, 33 above cross hi nahi hota...
God!! HELP US PLEASE

Reaction score
same here guys.. never got more than 29 in the past papers. dont know wats gonna happen in the paper..

Reaction score
Can anybody please explain M.C.Q 21 and 22 from October November 2008? I t would be of great help..

Reaction score
Izzah1992 said:
Can anybody please explain M.C.Q 21 and 22 from October November 2008? I t would be of great help..

mcq 22: for a quick answer, only D shows cis-trans isomerism and when any of its hydrogen atoms of methyl groups would be substituted by Cl, it will show chirality...none of the other options show cis-trans isomerism and chirality after substitution.

mcq 21: hot KMnO4 ruptures the double bond. And remember three rules...if two Hydrogens are attached to C=(carbon double bond) , CO2 is produced, if one R group and one hydrogen is attatched to C= ... carboxylic acid is produced,. if two R groups are attached, ketones are formed...

Apply these rules,

On each carbon double bond , one hydrogen atom and one R group is attached, so two carboxylic acids will be produced...

CH3CH2COOH

and

HOOCCH2COOH (dicarboxylic coz OH group will also be oxidised)!!!!

Reaction score
Lol guys well lets just hope for the best and pray to God that we'll do good !

Reaction score
Different said:
MaXiiMo said:
yaar even i am not getting more than 28 . lets hope and pray ke is baar threshhold itna he kum ho jaey.....

Dude if you have access to 1000 MCQ of redspot then try to do all...many questions get repeated...I never got above 25 in my internal xams...But after i did redspot it raised to 32..so it really works frn..
All the best!!