• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 22: Discussion and Grade Threshold

Reaction score
Hey guys, how was the paper? And any idea what will be the grade threshold for this year? We'll discuss the answers after 24 hours :)

I think the gt will be 42-46 approximately

Reaction score
if B is at 47 i suppose then A* will be 56+ or if they ease it a bit then 55+...........

Reaction score
it sounds odd tome also...B at 47....but too many people are having like extra good papers....we cant expect GT to be low all the time.........i havent heard any one say to me...."the paper was hard" but i certainly did when it was math p1, math m1 nd chem p3.........

Reaction score
lol... the GT will never be higher than 50 for an A, in 10 years the highest I've seen it be was 48. I think it will be around 46-48 this time.

My paper went pretty good.. expecting around 55-58 IA.

Reaction score
it sounds odd tome also...B at 47....but too many people are having like extra good papers....we cant expect GT to be low all the time.........i havent heard any one say to me...."the paper was hard" but i certainly did when it was math p1, math m1 nd chem p3.........
Yes... I think, for this paper, 65% can answer well , 35 % is on the contrary. So .. the treshold would be higher than past few years but not very high