• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 22: Discussion and Grade Threshold

Reaction score
46-48 would be my guess. my paper wasnt so good though :\ i dunno why, i had a pretty good prep. its really frustrating :(

Reaction score
just got out of the exam,i screwed up a little :( expecting around 48. i messed up Q5 i think! i feel so stupid!

Moderator Edit : No discussion before 24 hours!

Reaction score
No discussion before 24 hours. Do you want other students who have not given exam yet to get the info, do well and increase the gt?!
This has got to be the most self-absorbed approach I've seen to life ever. I pity you, sir, that you do so badly in exams that you have to wish for others to badly and keep the GT low. DON'T discuss the papers, fine. I'm all for that. But to use such a low and cowardly reason to explain it, is just beyond me.

Reaction score
Too low i think.. 48-51

After 2010, the A grade threshold for Chemistry paper 2 cannot exceed 48. It's simple math, really. 48/60 *100%= 80%, for an absolute grade of 80%. If you weren't so busy telling people to do badly and keep the GT low, you'd realise that.

Reaction score
paper was really good MA..but GT will never exceed 48..it can even be lower..GT for nov 2011 was 40 when the paper itself was extremely easy..anyways i hope everyone gets the top grade.:)

Reaction score
Based on how "well" the students at my school did the paper, I'm judging a GT of around 40-42.

Reaction score
Lol.
All these punks claiming the threshold would be 'around 50-53' seriously need to understand first how the concept of grade threshold works. It should be remembered that only because you had a good paper (which I am sure some of the people chanting about a high threshold didn't) doesn't mean that others did too.
Won't be more than 44 for an A.