• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 33 how was it?

Reaction score
Keeep Calm people . the paper was indeed very long and alot of people made blunders :) Keep calm and leave it all on Allah , you will surely get what you deserve :D
can u plz say wt came ?? it might help us in p 34 plz???
was it a 3 question paper ????

Reaction score
can u plz say wt came ?? it might help us in p 34 plz???
was it a 3 question paper ????
It was a 3 question paper, titration, enthalpy change and ions identification. My tip to you- just make sure you don't waste a single minute and don't let the invigilators waste your time either and you're good to go. Just time management will ensure best performance, don't waste enough time on any long questions. Try to be fast. :)

Reaction score
It was a 3 question paper, titration, enthalpy change and ions identification. My tip to you- just make sure you don't waste a single minute and don't let the invigilators waste your time either and you're good to go. Just time management will ensure best performance, don't waste enough time on any long questions. Try to be fast. :)
hunza from NASA . nice location :)
they do give ecf i know cause a friend gave a paper worse then we did . he got a A in practical ( he left around 10 marks)

Reaction score
hunza from NASA . nice location :)
they do give ecf i know cause a friend gave a paper worse then we did . he got a A in practical ( he left around 10 marks)
Ohh then its great :D And yeah, would you like to get any updates on what's on in NASA? :p

Reaction score

thnks :D....i just hope p34 turns out better