• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 33 how was it?

Reaction score
there was every slightest hint in the question it was Na.... didnt u ppl notice the last part of question 2???

Reaction score
GT expected by acording to y centre saying that will be around 22 to 23 so any one getting around 27 will get full (y)

Reaction score
Basically the same reagents were made to react in Qs 1 n Q2, they asked which gave betr results..... i dnt exactly remember the qs, bt im kinda sure it will be Na

Reaction score
i spent one hour on that question so i am pretty sure i asked many people they said nitrogen then they said they wrote potassium now every one is saying Na. :p. any way low GT so no worry

Reaction score
is this for the last test where they just add Hcl to FA6 and Fa7? cause i remember 1st one for FA6 when you add Naoh with Al foil red litmus turns blue and ammonia is given off and for FA7 No change is seen then Hcl is added where in FA6 a brown gas appears confirming its Nitrite
I wrote the same, exactly and was no change actually observed with FA7 when Naoh + Al foil was added? Ohh Wasnt it add BaCl2 first and white precipitates formed and then you add HCL to those precipitates? The ones in FA6 dissolved in HCl while those in Fa7 did not confirming that it was a sulphate? That's how I did it because I remember it telling us to first add BaCl2 and then to the add HCl to the mixture :S Tell me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
I wrote the same, exactly and was no change actually observed with FA7 when Naoh + Al foil was added? Ohh Wasnt it add BaCl2 first and white precipitates formed and then you add HCL to those precipitates? The ones in FA6 dissolved in HCl while those in Fa7 did not confirming that it was a sulphate? That's how I did it because I remember it telling us to first add BaCl2 and then to the add HCl to the mixture :S Tell me if I'm wrong.
Honestly i don't even remember what i wrote ahahaha:p

Reaction score
Was the question after table was to find the maximum temperature or the maximum temperature change# Q1? :S :(
Maximum temperature, and the maximum temperature change was for the calculation part were i totally messed it up

Reaction score
Maximum temperature, and the maximum temperature change was for the calculation part were i totally messed it up
I used Maximum Temperature instead and Volume of Fa2 for max temp in that question :( Would there b any ecf for next two parts? :/