• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 33 how was it?

Reaction score
well um.......33... :p
but their concentrations vary from centre to centre....

Reaction score
I have left question of 5 marks,other was great. The question was lengthy,so gt would be low i think.

Reaction score
I left question of 40 marks. Everything else was perfect. Actually speaking the paper was too easy but any how managed to loose just 40 marks.

Reaction score
as i knew the questions yesterday night. I made up my mind to solve all three questions. And thanks to that i was able to do good. Thank you everyone from XPC.
But if anyone has done bad, don't worry you still have paper 1 to go and i bet you all did paper 2 good. May all of you get A's and A*.

Reaction score
Im hating what they did to me, if i had gotten the reagents, the solutions required to do the question, even though they gaveme FA X but they didnt give me the rest, my bench didnt have the necessary reagents to carry the exp out, because of that my grade will be low, i want CIE to know about what they did to me because this will affect my grade, should i contact cie?
ppl were asked to write a report....u shud've done that...nd true our lab was total "tabahi" ROFL .....ppl were breaking so much appratus and they didnt even then ask for a replacement

Reaction score
I left 3 marks because I finished in such a hurry i didnt notice the last (c) part of question 2.

Thats a horrible way to lose marks... I feel bad... because i was more or less idle and just rechecking the question for the Ar of M because i definitely got that wrong.

And the graph curve... im thinking theres going to be something wrong.

:( bad practical.
it ws lines, not curve in 33