• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 4 ATP

Reaction score
Sorry guys i promised to start a thread but i was sleeping all day..lol..coz today was the hay day computer and islamiyat went brilliant..now its Paper 4 ATP post any stuff you have regarding it all help would be appreciated..we still have time till midnight so pls contribute and help the humanity :)

Reaction score
OK i have a question, Me also appeared in computer studies paper like many other students I am also having chemistry ATP tomorrow and dont have enough time... so what topics should i revise in order to excel in this paper, Alhamdulilah Iam done with past paper of chemistry ATP...so what else should be revised???? Anything from theory....

Reaction score
RockStar15 said:
OK i have a question, Me also appeared in computer studies paper like many other students I am also having chemistry ATP tomorrow and dont have enough time... so what topics should i revise in order to excel in this paper, Alhamdulilah Iam done with past paper of chemistry ATP...so what else should be revised???? Anything from theory....

You should practise atleast 3 years paper eg from 2006 to 2009 both may/june and nov/december so as to get the hold of what happens in ATP
Then for memorising reactivity series just memorise this phrase
`Playing Soccer Can Make All Zappy. I Love Hannah Coz She`s Gorgeous`
now p is pottaisum
s is sodium
c is calcium
m is magnesium
a is alumiunm
z is zinc
i is iron
l is lead
h is hydrogen
c is copper
s is silver
g is gold..simple

And for memorising the soluibilty of salts remember this phrase `No Super Childish Children`
N is for Nitrate---------All nitrates are soluble
S is for Sulfate----------All soluble except Ba,Cu,Lead,Alimiunm
C is for Chloride---------All soluble except Alumium,Lead
Carbonate----------------All insoluble except the first group

Also memorise tables of anions and cations and test for gases

and practise some titration questions...Good Luck

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
RockStar15 said:

You should practise atleast 3 years paper eg from 2006 to 2009 both may/june and nov/december so as to get the hold of what happens in ATP
Then for memorising reactivity series just memorise this phrase
`Playing Soccer Can Make All Zappy. I Love Hannah Coz She`s Gorgeous`
now p is pottaisum
s is sodium
c is calcium
m is magnesium
a is alumiunm
z is zinc
i is iron
l is lead
h is hydrogen
c is copper
s is silver
g is gold..simple

And for memorising the soluibilty of salts remember this phrase `No Super Childish Children`
N is for Nitrate---------All nitrates are soluble
S is for Sulfate----------All soluble except Ba,Cu,Lead,Alimiunm
C is for Chloride---------All soluble except Alumium,Lead
Carbonate----------------All insoluble except the first group

Also memorise tables of anions and cations and test for gases

and practise some titration questions...Good Luck

please answer my question too