• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 4: How was it?

How was paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Alright ! dont discuss the questions just tell how was ur paper my was just fine did some silly mistakes which i regret as i knew how to do the qs but I still made the mistakes because during the exam the tension is in excess :p so yeah.. how was urs?

Reaction score
It was good ... Well i thnk some of de questionz were very easy nd some on the other hand were a bit confusing for me ... Hoping for de grade boundries to be not very high

Reaction score
i think grade boundary is gonna be pretty high. may be 80 up for A*?
IMG_20140609_150723.JPG dont say that ! :/ jan 14 paper was just like this paper infact I think it was a bit easier than this one... so it will be like 79 or something for an A* I hope so...

Reaction score
I have to get 85-88 in paper 5 in order to get a good grade! Well, I hope the grade threshold would be lower of this june chem. session!

Reaction score
Section A was quite tricky! At least thats what I found. Rest was sooo easy. But I needed A* in this one to get my total cashed as A which isnt possible now! :'(