• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 52 discussion

Reaction score
I think the graph should be a curve because they asked initial gradient not gradient so ya

Reaction score
the first part had 3 marks then 1mark for variables and 3 for apparatus4 for experiment and 2 for hazard and 2 for table total 15
question2 was 2 for table 1 for graph 4 for big graph 2 for anamolous 2 for gradient 2 for it obeys or not and reson 2 for gradient whywe calculate and 1 for signeficance and 1 for approperiod which is why itsnot so 15 which is 30 total ryt?

Reaction score
the first part had 3 marks then 1mark for variables and 3 for apparatus4 for experiment and 2 for hazard and 2 for table total 15
question2 was 2 for table 1 for graph 4 for big graph 2 for anamolous 2 for gradient 2 for it obeys or not and reson 2 for gradient whywe calculate and 1 for signeficance and 1 for approperiod which is why itsnot so 15 which is 30 total ryt?

Reaction score
Guys did question (2) stated that plot the graph of 1/V against Pressure .. ?? Actually i was running out of time so didn't read the 2nd question properly.. so can any1 pls tell me whether i'll get marks for plotting pressure against 1/V ??

Reaction score
Actually yes. it was (1/V) against P.... You ll probably only lose marks for the plotting of graph though. Then e.c.f for the following parts (gradient etc) :)

Reaction score
Umm... the plotting graph question was around 4 marks according to the post above. 4 marks maybe