• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 52.. How was it?

Reaction score
I love how tough chemistry is this session. Note the sarcasm.
What was the Mr in the second question. (if it's alright to ask) don't want any trouble

Reaction score
I love how tough chemistry is this session. Note the sarcasm.
What was the Mr in the second question. (if it's alright to ask) don't want any trouble
No it not alright to ask :p Not for a further 18 hours :p

Reaction score
the paper was tricky!!! gt will be below 20! IT HAS TO BE!
they shld give concession mark for the last calculation!

Reaction score
please guys dont discuss the answers and questions...There are some people who did not appear for the exam yet because of their time zones. You dont want the GT's going higher and you scoring low marks while others benefit for your carelessness. Peace :)

Reaction score
Not to discuss anything in specific but do we get the mark if u have to write an equation for a reaction and u don't balance it? It's a one mark question and there is no requirement of the stoichiometric ratios for the following questions

Reaction score
I think u have to balance it
Not to discuss anything in specific but do we get the mark if u have to write an equation for a reaction and u don't balance it? It's a one mark question and there is no requirement of the stoichiometric ratios for the following questions

Reaction score
I hate chem to death... Stupid ppr ever
I did everythong almost wrong:(expecting 15-18/30)
  1. My hydrogen graph was wrong, accidentally made half of O2
  2. The C V N formulas wrong... Didnt notice that 24dm^3 was to be converted in cm^3
  3. I didnt know how to measure ethene
  4. I couldnt prove 3.86 but calculated [H+] ._.
  5. I wrote ka=[H+]/[HX]^2 (which is also wrong)
  6. I couldnt find the Mr
  7. Last qstn i didnt know the ans and wrote-by evaporation, [H+] will be disturbed as water is lost and mass collected would be small hence large error in calculation of [H+]...
Everything wrong :cry:
Lost=1+2+1+1+1+3+2=11marks at least and maybe more will be deducted :'(