• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper was unexpected

Reaction score
well chemistry paper today i guess was really of low standard__i dunno wat happened to cie___ it was mal-representing the whole A2 course___

percentiles can b as high as 70__ i guess

just covered fw tpcz___ nd questions seemed to b nonsense and totally different frm earlier paper___ cie losing itz charm!!! :(

Reaction score
I know, right? I mean it was expected to be hard since P5 wasn't that hard...and the AS papers were okay too. But this hard?!? I don't get what they're trying to achieve...

Reaction score
well wo hw u did that question___ which askd prov why alkaline fe2+ more prone to air den acidic Fe2+????

Reaction score
This must be the worst paper i 've given so far...!! first 10 mins of my time.. i was tring to get into the groove of the question they laid... gosh... i had to re read and re read some questions... Till yesterday i was expecting straight A for my chem papers.. now i'll get E ... OR may be less... i don't know what went worng with me.... so many things that i knew i just cudn't put it right on the answers...

Reaction score
when i get older i will be stronger.......they'll call me freedom just like a waving flag........and then we go back then we go back :D :) :p

Reaction score
Coca i felt same doing my as level last year, but i ended with 92%! don't worry, all the people found it v hard!

Reaction score
bt percentil ___hw low it will be!!!!!!!!!!!11 u kno!!!!!! 55 is the limit!!! do u think u ll gt abv it??

Reaction score
Coca said:
This must be the worst paper i 've given so far...!! first 10 mins of my time.. i was tring to get into the groove of the question they laid... gosh... i had to re read and re read some questions... Till yesterday i was expecting straight A for my chem papers.. now i'll get E ... OR may be less... i don't know what went worng with me.... so many things that i knew i just cudn't put it right on the answers...

So true! I was flipping through the papers thinking which question to answer first! I have no idea whats gonna happen...

Reaction score
kikie209 said:
super crazy! i was thinking to do the organic part first then discover the whole sheets were totally ""AWESOMEE"" thanx cie I LOVE YOUU
:cry: :cry: :cry:

You know what i too LOVE cie and just to pay back i ve decided that WHOEVER made our paper I WILL make d paper for his descendants....hah...!!! :x

Reaction score
instead of callin it an A2 paper it shudve been called and organic chem paper...most of the stuff were related to that...
the Application bit was satisfying Alhamdulillah..
but the rest....errmm...soo many ppl wrote different answers...so. :S ...
and jus on a few freakin topics..NOTHING on Ksp and all that. :S
overall...it was BAADD!