• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper was unexpected

Reaction score
these angrez ppl are on a rampage..making difficult pprz so that only the pure parhakooz can pass..the ppl that have junoon for the parhai.. ugh ..the ppl who get up studyin n sleep studyin,,, anyways plz pray for me that i get atleast 2Bs n 1C or else m dead from the inside :(

Reaction score
congratz for the lums thing..i got admission in lums too (ACF) ..now i need 2b n 1c ,,and damn i have paid the fee too :p

Reaction score
Bilawal said:
bt percentil ___hw low it will be!!!!!!!!!!!11 u kno!!!!!! 55 is the limit!!! do u think u ll gt abv it??
who says 55 is the limti? :| we've seen phy go at 49 n 50. so y cant chemistry also?
just hope for the best ;)

Reaction score
hey every one listen i have around 12 hours for my chem p1 xam i guess some of u have already gav the exam i just want to know what chapters shud i give more importance plz make it fast even though im givin first variant i just wanna know what came in second variant.......my p4 sucked bad i loose around 22 marks for sure and i dont wanna end up with a B........i just wissh dey decrease the grading threshold they mite since they introduced A*.......oh god its killing me